Thursday, December 24, 2015

Plastidip Touch-Up: 991 C4S Wheel

As posted in my "Removing Plastidip" post, I am also touching-up the other three wheels on my '14 991 C4S.  Mounting snow tires for the NE winter caused some of the matte black dip on my 20" wheels to pull-up.  Although in the previous post I was stripping the Plastidip from the wheel before respraying, I only needed to do that for the single wheel.  The other three wheels had only minor pulls or rips in the black dip coating -- so I chose to clean the wheel up and respray.

This video (a bit better quality this time!) captures the process I followed to get each wheel back to "new".

Appreciate any feedback / comments!

Plastidip Touchup and Respray


For the previous post, check out:  Removing Plastidip from 991 C4S Wheel

No comments:

Post a Comment