Friday, December 2, 2016

Porsche 991 Targa 4S Techart!

Ok, so this is nothing new -- but I just came across the following pictures and video of a very "green" 991 Targa GTS 4 that I think is very special.  The following is from a motor show back in 2014.  Not only is this particular Targa a vivid green color, but it has been styled by Techart as well.   Not for everyone I am sure.  But for me, the total package just seems to "work."

Enjoy the video...

Posted by Test Drive Freak on YouTube

I am still considering my next P-car, and really like the duality of the Targa....  I am not a fan of the cabs, and LOVE the coupe.  But do like moments of "topless" fun! My only concern is the complexity and dependability of that crazy roof mechanism.  May be a long-term money-pit if things go south.

What do you think?  Please comment below....

No comments:

Post a Comment