Thursday, January 14, 2016

Porsche PIWIS TSI Pricing

I posted  a walk-through video on my YouTube Channel "GTSilver" the other day, walking through the official Porsche AG information system, known as PIWIS TSI.  If you haven't already watched that video, check it out here:



Since I've posted that walk-through, I've been asked a number of times about the cost for accessing and using the application... and what plan I think is the best deal.  So I thought I'd post another quick video update to the channel where I talk about pricing, show the pricing table, and my thoughts on value, etc....  So please, go check it out!



And please, subscribe to my channel, hit the "like" button and I will keep vlogging!

GTSilver on YouTube:  GTSilver YouTube Channel

Thanks,

Plenum /GTSilver

1 comment: