Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DIY: Porsche 991 911 C4S Inner Door Panel Removal and Installation

Hi All-

I've put together a YouTube video showing how to remove the full inner-door panel of my 2014 991 C4S.  The procedure for ALL 991 model years and configurations is the same, and I believe this also applies to the 981 platform as well.

I had to add narration after the video was shot -- too much background noise at the time made it hard to record.  If you need additional guidance, let me know.  I also have step-by-step written instructions.

The procedure is really quite simple, and even for the novice is very low-risk and you should be able to get the full panel off within 10-15 minutes using this video...

Enjoy!

Porsche 911 991 C4S Inner Door Panel Removal & Installation



No comments:

Post a Comment